Thursday, July 21, 2011

And now the ladies!!

Life has been so hectic and crazy lately that I have been impatiently waiting to post the ladies. Now is the time and I couldn't be happier at the results of our ladies of 2011. They were all such a joy to photograph and looked so beautiful. Graduate K started out the day in the gail force winds(thank heaven for hairspray). I could tell this girl loves to be in front of the camera and so it makes photographing her easy. Graduate A took a lot of flack over her location choice but her decision paid off! The simple country feel was a favourite :) Her pure and natural beauty shone through, as did her silly sense of humour. I definitely laughed a lot throughout her session. And finally Graduate T finished off my day. I could tell family is very important to this grad and it was lovely to see the support she received from all of her loved ones. I have photographed this gorgeous gal before and, just like our first session, she didn't disappoint! Thank you ladies for fun-filled day and best wishes to you in your futures! Enjoy your sneak peek...









No comments:

Post a Comment