Thursday, June 16, 2011

Relay For Life

I just wanted to remind all of my blog followers that tomorrow evening is the Relay For Life event in Alsask. For those who don't know what Relay is, it's a 12 hour, all night walk to raise money and awareness for cancer. I encourage all of you in the area to participate, come check it out or simply donate. You can donate online at the Canadian Cancer Society's Relay For Life website under the Wild Goose Relay For Life. I am donating a gift certificate to the silent auction in hopes of raising money in the fight against cancer. I did this once previously for the Terry Fox fundraiser(which Shauvonne you still need to book in ;) ) and it is very rewarding to know that the money goes towards such a great cause. I hope to see you all there and I especially hope that you will be bidding on this lovely gift certificate :) Thanks a lot and have a safe and enjoyable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment